Covid-19 Update: Safety Protocols
- Published On
- August 31, 2021
Originally published July 2, 2021
We strongly encourage all students, staff & instructors to get vaccinated as soon as they are eligible, provided they are able to do so. For more information about the Covid-19 vaccine, please visit Alberta Health Services website here.
Over Summer 2021, to ensure the safety of our community, we will continue a variety of safety protocols & policies in all facilities where we deliver programs.
These protocols & policies include:
- Mandatory masks in all facilities
- A mandatory Covid-19 safety orientation for staff, instructors & students
- Daily health self-assessments required for all staff & students.
- Our main office, in Edmonton, will only be open to a limited number of staff & students
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout facilities
- Physical distancing
- Regular disinfecting of high touch surfaces
We’re excited to continue offering programs and services during this time. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and continued commitment to safety.