Over the last 20 years, we’ve been working to support women’s economic security. Read more about our impact below.
By the Numbers
Our support addresses common barriers to economic security and our training programs prepare women for sustainable careers.
Here’s a look at our impact by the numbers:
- On average, our graduates make 2.5X their previous income
- 24% of our graduates are Indigenous
- More than 2,500 women have graduated from our training programs and are working in roles that support their financial independence
- 90% of our graduates are employed within 6 months of completing their training
- 95% of employers would recommend hiring a WBF graduate
- 94% of graduates would recommend a WBF program to their friends or family members