We offer a flexible work environment with many opportunities to learn and grow as an individual and as part of a team. We’re passionate about our mission and making a positive difference.
Our work in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario connects women with an incredible, empowered future. In 25 years, we have graduated nearly 3,000 women, helping to open their lives to new careers and new possibilities. Ripple effects change women, their families, their communities and now, across the country. Make waves with us.
We’re building an inclusive culture that encourages, uplifts and celebrates the diversity of our employees and the communities we serve.
We’re committed to workplace inclusion based on our values of Integrity, Health & Safety, Courage and Compassion. Career opportunities with WBF are open to all genders. Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and perks of joining our team at WBF:
- A competitive salary and benefit program
- Employer paid insurance premiums
- RRSP matching program
- Health Spending Account and Taxable Spending Account, which include allowances for fitness, education and more!
- Access to Canada Alberta Job Grant for additional personal and professional development funding
- Ample training and development opportunities
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible work hours and a true understanding of work/life balance
- Hybrid work model for most positions
- Just for fun: you get your birthday off!
If you’re looking for meaningful work that will make an impact then check out our open positions below.